Under Eye Filler Specialist in Las Vegas NV
At Flawless Med Spa, we can help you achieve a brighter and more youthful appearance with our under-eye fillers. Call us today for more information or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 9418 W. Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89134.
Table of Contents:
What is under-eye filler?
What are the benefits of under-eye filler?
How to prepare for under-eye filler?
Who is a candidate for under-eye filler?
What is the under-eye filler procedure like?
What to expect after receiving under-eye fillers?
Dermal fillers are substances that are injected into the skin to change its shape and give it volume. They are used to treat wrinkles and lines, plump up lips and cheeks, and add contour and definition to sunken and hollowed features. They are often used to enhance the appearance of the face, but they can also be used in other areas of the body, such as the hands and neck. Dermal fillers come in a variety of compositions, including collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Under-eye filler is a cosmetic treatment designed, at least in part, to reduce the visibility of dark circles under the eyes, and may be used in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Under-eye circles are often caused by enlarged damaged blood vessels; when these blood vessels leak, they can lead to dark bags under the eyes.
Under-eye fillers can provide a number of incredible benefits, including:
• Less Recovery Time — One of the best things about fillers is the fact that there is very little downtime required after getting them, so patients can return to their daily routine right after the treatment.
• Fast Procedure — The process of receiving fillers is also very efficient; most patients are in and out in just thirty to forty minutes.
• Fast Results — Not only is the procedure quick, but it also produces near-instantaneous results. Due to the immediate plumping effect of fillers, some of the results can be visible right away; the full results are typically visible within a few weeks.
• Long-Lasting Results — In addition to the results appearing right away, they also last for quite a while; most people find that their results last for six to nine months.
As with most facial injections, there are a few things to avoid to make the treatment as seamless as possible. It is always suggested to avoid tobacco or alcohol 24 hours before the procedure; it is also imperative to stop taking any blood-thinning medications or supplements, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, Vitamin E, and fish oil at least seven days before receiving injections, as these can cause excessive bleeding and bruising.
Most people can benefit from fillers and do not experience any unpleasant side effects after receiving them, but some people are better candidates for fillers than others, including those who:
• Do not smoke
• Have moderate-to-severe under-eye circles
• Do not have serious allergies
Although the procedure can vary from clinic to clinic, an under-eye filler treatment typically follows these steps:
• After arriving at the medical spa, the provider will talk to the client about the procedure and the results they are hoping to achieve
• Based on the discussion, the provider will then choose the most appropriate product as well as injection sites in order to achieve the client’s desired results
• After deciding how much filler is needed, they will inject the dermal filler using a very fine needle
The whole process takes about thirty minutes; clients can return to their day-to-day routine soon after, but it is often recommended to rest for the remainder of the day after receiving under-eye fillers.
After receiving under-eye fillers, clients may experience some mild side effects, such as minor bruising, swelling, and/or redness; these symptoms should clear up in a few days. To help prevent additional bruising and swelling, avoid touching the area for about six hours after receiving the injections.
At Flawless Med Spa, we can help you achieve a brighter and more youthful appearance with our under-eye fillers. Call us today to book an appointment with our under-eye filler specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 9418 W. Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89134. We look forward to serving you! We serve clients from Las Vegas NV, Pinto Palomino NV, Sunrise Manor NV, Winchester NV, Paradise NV, and Spring Valley NV.
Additional Services You May Like
Additional Services You May Like
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Plasma IQ Pen
- Chin Augmentation
- Cheek Filler
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Tear Troughs
- Thread Lift
- Hair Restoration
- Vampire Face lift
- Flawless Butt Lift
- Non Surgical Face Lift
- Restalyne Defyne
- Restalyne Silk
- Scarlet SRF Treatment
- Non-Surgical Nose
- Lip Fillers
- Kybella Fat Reduction
- Frown Lines
- Vampire Facial
- Vitamin Shots
- Jawline Definition
- Ultrashape Permanent Fat Reduction
- Scar Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Restylane Kysse
- Mystic Tan
- Light Stim Collagen Bed
- Micro Botox Facial
- Dysport Injections
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Refyne
- Renuva Treatment
- QWO Cellulite Treatment
- IV Therapy