Volbella Fillers Specialist in Las Vegas NV
Volbella Fillers is a dermal filler used to define lips and correct fine wrinkles around the lips. If you are looking for a younger look then consider Volbella Fillers offered at Flawless Medspa! For more information, please contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 9418 W. Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89134.
Table of Contents:
What is Volbella?
What makes Volbella® different?
Two weeks prior to your injectable appointment:
The week prior: avoid ‘blood thinners’
The day of your Volbella® treatment:
After dermal filler:
What areas can be treated with Volbella®?
What should I expect with Volbella® treatment?
What are side effects from Volbella® treatment?
When will I see results?
Does Volbella® treatment hurt?
Is Volbella® safe?
Recently released in the United States, Volbella® is the first and only FDA-approved filler proven to increase lip fullness and correct perioral lines for up to 1 year*. Like other fillers, Volbella® XC injectable gel is a smooth, colorless hyaluronic acid (HA) gel that contains a small quantity of local anesthetic (Lidocaine). HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body.
Volbella® is specifically tailored to be a soft, smooth gel with improved patient satisfaction with both the lips and lip lines through 1 year. Formulated with Allergan’s proprietary VYCROSS® technology, which blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, contributing to Volbella’s extended duration.
• You should not receive any dental work in the two weeks prior to, or following, an injectable treatment
• You should not receive any injectable treatment within the two weeks prior to, or following, vaccinations
To minimize bruising and/or swelling avoid the use of:
• Vitamin E
• Fish Oil Supplements
• Melatonin Sleep Aide
• Turmeric Supplements
• Any over-the-counter supplements that thin the blood
• If in doubt regarding prescription medication, consult with your nurse practitioners
• Tylenol may safely be used during this time
• You may wear your normal skincare and makeup to Flawless on the day of your treatment. The area will be cleaned prior to your injections.
• Avoid straining, heavy lifting, and vigorous exercise for 2-3 hours after your Treatment.
• It generally takes the filler approximately 24 hours to stabilize so it’s best to take things easy the day of. We don’t want to increase circulation to the treated area.
• Avoid manipulation of the treated area for 24 hours afterward.
• Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours. It’s always best to wear sunscreen and a protective hat whenever possible but especially so after any cosmetic treatment, including injectables. There have been studies that suggest UV light contributes to an increase in break down of dermal fillers
• You’ll find that applying ice to the treated area intermittently for the next few hours is helpful at decreasing any discomfort and swelling.
• Makeup is NOT recommended for 24 hours following injection.
• Lumps and bumps caused by fluid accumulation in the area are possible after treatment and are generally a normal part of the healing process.
• After 3 days you may start to massage any lumps; this is best done nightly. If they do not resolve after 1-2 weeks with massage, contact the office for a follow-up appointment.
• Arnica oral tablets or Topical gel may be applied as directed if you experience bruising. Both are available for purchase at the Flawless Las Vegas location, though most drugstores carry them as well.
Contact the office if you have questions or concerns. If this is an emergency contact your primary medical provider or Urgent Care Center
• Lips. Juvederm Volbella will provide the most subtle enhancement of all the FDA-cleared HA fillers available today, making it ideal for patients seeking to smooth fine lines with a very subtle to no volume enhancement.
• The perioral lines or ‘smoker lines
• Oral Commissures (the corners of the mouth that turn down, creating a ‘sad clown’ look)
The actual injection process takes only about 20 to 30 minutes. Melanie will discuss your treatment goals to determine the appropriate treatment and product placement for you. Melanie believes administering fillers is as much art as it is a science, so patients are individually evaluated and then given treatment recommendations that will create the desired effect.
Volbella® side effects are minimal. The most commonly reported side effect of Volbella injectable gel was temporary injection-site redness, swelling, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, itching, and dryness. They were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less.
The smoothing effects of Volbella® are immediate though final results will not be apparent until swelling in the treated area has subsided. Those results will last about up to 1 year.
Our patients most commonly report only slight discomfort during treatment. The addition of Lidocaine (0.3%) makes the treatment more comfortable, and the fact this formula is more like a silky serum than a thick gel makes it even easier to tolerate. After applying ice to the area, Melanie uses a very small needle to inject; complimentary topical numbing cream is available, though most find it unnecessary. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time if numbing cream is desired.
Yes. Volbella® is newly FDA-approved in the United States but has a long track record of proven results in Europe.
Want to learn more about our services? Call us or schedule an appointment online! We serve patients from Las Vegas NV, Pinto Palomino NV, Winchester NV, Sunrise Manor NV, Paradise NV, and Spring Valley NV.
Additional Services You May Like
Additional Services You May Like
- Flawless Butt Lift
- Non Surgical Nose
- Lip Fillers
- Dermal Fillers
- Chin Augmentation
- Cheek Fillers
- Frown Lines
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Jawline Filler
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Juvederm Volux
- Pro-Nox System
- Mystic Tan
- Micro Botox Facial
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Plasma IQ Pen
- Hair Restoration
- Scar Reduction
- Scarlet SRF Mircroneedling
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Vampire Facelift
- Vampire Facial
- Vitamin Shots
- Tear Troughs
- Thread Lift
- IV Therapy
- Restylane Defyne
- Restylane Kysse
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Refyne
- Restylane Silk
- Sculptra Butt Lift
- Radiesse Instant BBL
- Microneedling Booty
- Scarlet SRF Booty
- Hip Dip Fill
- LightStim LED Bed
- Skinny Shot