Benefits of Non-Surgical Butt Lift in Las Vegas, NV
A non-surgical Butt Lift at Flawless Medspa can enhance the volume, projection, and shape of the buttocks using Sculptra injections. Contact us today for more information or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 9418 W. Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89134.
Table of Contents:
What are some benefits of a non-surgical butt lift?
How does a non-surgical butt lift work?
How long do the results last for a non-surgical butt lift?
Who is a good candidate for a non-surgical butt lift?
Many people desire a full, curvaceous, and contoured butt, and while exercise and diet can help to achieve a curvier bottom, sometimes these efforts are not enough. Fortunately, there are a number of cosmetic procedures that can raise and perk a person’s buttocks, giving it a more full and lifted appearance. The best part is that you do not need to undergo surgery in order to get a butt lift, as there is an abundance of non-surgical options available to achieve a more lifted and shapely bottom.
Benefits of a non-surgical butt lift include:
• Very Little Downtime — Perhaps the best benefit of a non-surgical butt lift is that it is non-invasive and comes with minimal downtime. This means you can return to your day-to-day activities right away after the procedure, without needing to take time off of work to recover!
• No Pain — In addition to minimal downtime and recovery, non-surgical butt lifts do not cause any pain. Depending on the type of non-invasive treatments used, there may be some discomfort present, but most non-surgical butt lifts are pain-free, although there may be some redness or swelling afterward.
• No Scarring — The procedure does not require surgical incisions or sutures, only tiny needles that leave no visible scarring or permanent marks. It is normal to experience some bruising and redness around the injection site following the treatment, which should fade in about a week.
• It Is Safe — Surgical butt lifts can achieve great results, but they come with a higher risk of complications from surgery and anesthesia, which can often deter people from undergoing this type of procedure. Non-surgical butt lifts are minimally invasive and have very few (if any) possible complications, so there is no need to worry about incisions or scars.
• Almost Anyone Can Qualify — Some people do not qualify for a surgical butt lift because they do not have enough fat for a graft, but non-surgical treatment options are great for those who want similar results but may not qualify for surgery.
Non-surgical butt lifts can be performed in a variety of ways, so the way they work can vary depending on the treatments involved. For example, some non-surgical butt lifts involve body contouring treatments, like the ones used to permanently eliminate fat, whereas others rely on increasing collagen production to enhance volume, and therefore add lift.
At Flawless Med Spa, we use Sculptra injections in our non-surgical butt lifts. Sculptra is a dermal filler composed of poly-L-lactic acid, a biodegradable, biocompatible polymer derived from lactic acid, the same substance produced in the muscles during strenuous exercise. Abbreviated as PLLA, poly-L-lactic acid has seen over 30 years of clinical use in sutures, pins, plates, and screws, and has now become a popular cosmetic treatment available in medical spas all across the country.
When injected into the skin, PLLA increases the body’s natural ability to produce collagen, a process known as neocollagenesis. This increase in collagen production provides rejuvenation results gradually over the next several weeks, with the full benefits visible after a few months, depending on the number of sessions received.
The longevity of results of a non-surgical butt lift is dependent upon a number of factors, many of which are specific to each individual, such as lifestyle and diet. The biggest determining factor for how long a non-surgical butt lift will last is the type of treatment used, such as the type of injection or non-invasive therapy. With Sculptra, non-surgical butt lifts typically last between 18 to 20 months, although this varies per patient.
A non-surgical butt lift is ideal for patients with different body types, as long as they have good overall health and no contraindicated underlying medical conditions. Candidates for butt lifts should also:
• Be committed to attending multiple treatment sessions
• Be patient when waiting for the results
• Expect long-term but not permanent results
• Maintain a stable weight
Come to Flawless Med Spa today, where our team of cosmetic specialists can help you achieve the look your desire! Call us today to book an appointment for a non-surgical butt lift, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 9418 W. Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89134. We look forward to serving you! We serve clients from Las Vegas NV, Pinto Palomino NV, Sunrise Manor NV, Winchester NV, Paradise NV, and Spring Valley NV.
Additional Services You May Like
Additional Services You May Like
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Plasma IQ Pen
- Chin Augmentation
- Cheek Filler
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Tear Troughs
- Thread Lift
- Hair Restoration
- Vampire Face lift
- Flawless Butt Lift
- Non Surgical Face Lift
- Restalyne Defyne
- Restalyne Silk
- Scarlet SRF Treatment
- Non-Surgical Nose
- Lip Fillers
- Kybella Fat Reduction
- Frown Lines
- Vampire Facial
- Vitamin Shots
- Jawline Definition
- Ultrashape Permanent Fat Reduction
- Scar Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Restylane Kysse
- Mystic Tan
- Light Stim Collagen Bed
- Micro Botox Facial
- Dysport Injections
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Refyne
- Renuva Treatment
- QWO Cellulite Treatment
- IV Therapy