Thread Lift Procedure Specialist in Las Vegas
Thread lift procedure helps give a subtle but visible lift in the skin. At Flawless Medspa we offer the thread lift procedure to correct the loose facial skin. For more information, please contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 9418 W. Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89134.
Table of Contents:
What is a thread lift?
Who are candidates for thread lift?
Where thread lifts can be used?
Two weeks prior to your injectable appointment:
The week prior: avoid ‘blood thinners’
The day of your thread lift:
What to expect:
What you need to do:
When to contact us?
What are used for the thread lift?
What are PDO absorbable sutures?
How does it work?
Your skin gently reacts to the inserted threads
An innovative, minimally-invasive procedure, thread lifts are designed for people experiencing early signs of aging, such as minor facial sagging. During a thread lift, Melanie inserts thin threads into the targeted area. These threads attach to the underlying skin tissue and are then gently pulled back to lift & smooth the face. Almost immediately, treated areas will be raised slightly, reducing sagging & giving patients a rejuvenated appearance. Results continue to develop as your body’s own healing response takes over. Since PDO threads trigger natural, deep healing under the skin, the results last for 9-12 months or more. Just one treatment delivers rejuvenated younger-looking skin.
The best candidates for thread lifts are in their 30s to 60s and have relatively good skin tones. Most are beginning to experience sagging in their face or neck but do not have excessively loose skin or drooping facial areas that might require surgery.
• Contour the Jawline
• Reduce Nasolabial & Marionette Lines
• Lift the Eyebrows
• Restore Cheek Position (V Line)
• Diminish Submental Fullness
• Minimize Facial Roundness
• Lift Sagging Mouth Corners
• Smooth Jowls
• Natural results using your own body’s healing response
• No surgery
• Minimal discomfort
• Lunchtime procedure
• You should not receive any dental work in the two weeks prior to, or following, an injectable treatment
• You should not receive any injectable treatment within the two weeks prior to, or following, vaccinations
To minimize bruising and/or swelling avoid the use of:
• Vitamin E
• Fish Oil Supplements
• Melatonin Sleep Aide
• Turmeric Supplements
• & Any over the counter supplements that thin the blood
• If in doubt regarding prescription medication, consult with your nurse practitioners
• Tylenol may safely be used during this time
• You may wear your normal skincare and makeup to Flawless the day of your treatment
• Topical numbing cream is available, though most patients find it unnecessary. If you would like to use numbing cream, please arrive at the office at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time
• No working out for 24 hours following treatment
• No laying down for 4-6 hours following treatment
• Makeup is NOT recommended for 24 hours following threads treatment
• Avoid unnecessary touching or manipulation of the treated areas
• Other than that, you’ll be able to go about your normal routine immediately after leaving the Flawless Office
• It may take 2 weeks or longer for the thread lift effects to be noticeable
• Bruising and swelling is normal and expected- if bruising is visible you may start taking oral Arnica tablets and/or apply topical Arnica. For convenience, we offer both at the Flawless Office at a reasonable price, though these can also be found at most drugstores
• Asymmetry and irregularity of the tissues treated is common and will resolve
• Pain at the injection site(s) is normal- this may last several days and up to one week after treatment
• If you see any irregularity or puckering of the skin in the treated area(s), you may gently massage these areas by applying a small amount of moisturizer, serum, or non-fragrant plant oil for slip, and massaging in circular motions. Repeat this 3 to 5 times a day
• If any of the threads are exposed or start to extrude, you may gently pull on the thread to remove it, or you may use fine scissors to trim the exposed thread at the skin’s surface. If you are uncomfortable performing either of these maneuvers please contact us, and we will schedule a time for Melanie to do this for you.
• If you experience increased redness, swelling, or pain at an injections site
• If one or more of the threads begin to extrude and you are unable, or uncomfortable, to remove the thread
• If you have any questions or concerns regarding your thread lift treatment
Novathreads are Hypodermic needles preloaded with a PDO absorbable suture.
• It’s a synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of Polydioxanone. PDO sutures are used to perform cardiothoracic surgery (such as open-heart surgery). It’s one of the safest materials to be implanted in the body.
• Your skin fully absorbs it within 4 to 6 months & won’t leave you with scar tissue.
It’s Amazingly Simple, Actually- Controlled Healing In medical terms “Selective Inflammatory Response”. It is the principle behind a lot of aesthetic procedures (such as Fractional Laser, Chemical Peels & MicroNeedling). The PDO sutures have ‘barbs’, which provide a grip underneath the skin. Sutures are inserted and can be gently pulled in one of two directions, creating an instant skin repositioning. Our skin is very good at repairing itself, and by inserting Novathreads we make it heal itself by creating new collagen which will secure the lift, naturally.
• PDO is fully absorbable, but that doesn’t mean your skin won’t react to it in a beneficial way. During the 4 to 6 months needed to fully absorb the PDO suture, your skin is also repairing itself around it.
• It’s ‘controlled healing’ happening beneath the skin.
Learn more about our services, call us or schedule an appointment online! We serve patients from Las Vegas NV, Pinto Palomino NV, Winchester NV, Sunrise Manor NV, Paradise NV, and Spring Valley NV.
Additional Services You May Like
Additional Services You May Like
- Flawless Butt Lift
- Non Surgical Nose
- Lip Fillers
- Dermal Fillers
- Chin Augmentation
- Cheek Fillers
- Frown Lines
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Jawline Filler
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Juvederm Volux
- Pro-Nox System
- Mystic Tan
- Micro Botox Facial
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Plasma IQ Pen
- Hair Restoration
- Scar Reduction
- Scarlet SRF Mircroneedling
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Vampire Facelift
- Vampire Facial
- Vitamin Shots
- Tear Troughs
- Thread Lift
- IV Therapy
- Restylane Defyne
- Restylane Kysse
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Refyne
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Eyelight
- Sculptra Butt Lift
- Radiesse Instant BBL
- Microneedling Booty
- Scarlet SRF Booty
- Hip Dip Fill
- LightStim LED Bed
- Skinny Shot